Soft calf leather guarantees the natural ball feel that's been a hallmark of Tiempo football boots for almost two decades and newly developed Nike technology brings it bang up-to-date.
Built on an anatomical last with an internal heel counter, the Legacy II FG boasts a snug, locked-down and close to the foot fit with a high-performance sockliner, which offers cushioning and support to help decrease stud pressure and intensify comfort.
A full length TPU plate designed to move with your foot, works in unison with the insole board to provide a smooth transition from mid foot to forefoot and multi-directional flexibility.
- Moulded foam counter holds heel in place during play.
- TPU flex plate moves with your foot for comfort traction and stability.
- Anchored-tongue remains stationary for a locked-down snug fit.
- Vacuum-pressed leather on vamp with an interior foam cutout creating a subtle quilted effect.
- High-performance sockliner offers support and cushioning to help reduce stud pressure and increase comfort.