The Nike Zoom Train Incredibly Fast shoes feature Flywire technology that crosses together to create a chain-link pattern for a secure, locked-in fit that provides support during lateral movements. The upper also benefits from mesh for ventilation and flexible support where it is needed the most.
The midsole is constructed using a compression-moulded Phylon foam, which delivers a truly responsive ride. The Zoom Air unit in the forefoot adds low-profile and responsive cushioning.
Finally, the zonal rubber outsole paired with an aggressive traction pattern creates exceptional grip.
- Flywire technology features a chain-link pattern for a locked-down fit.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for low-profile responsive cushioning.
- Compression-moulded Phylon delivers a responsive ride.
- Strategically placed skins create a lightweight fit that is durable and stable enough for intense training.
- Mesh forefoot for ventilation and support where you need it most.
- Zonal rubber outsole with an aggressive traction pattern provides excellent grip.