Pairing breathable mesh with Flywire technology, the Zoom Condition TR Shoe offers superb ventilation with a truly dynamic, locked-in fit. Meanwhile, an internal ½ bootie construction not only makes the shoe easy to put on and take off but also provides a more supportive fit.
The injected unit sole material in the midsole creates a layer of cushioning that is durable enough to double at the outsole, meaning a drastic reduction in the weight of the shoe. With visible Zoom Air units in the forefoot, the shoes offer low-profile, responsive cushioning.
Finally, the outsole has been designed with flex grooves and rubber pods in a hexagonal pattern to deliver flexibility, durability and exceptional traction.
- Engineered mesh upper provides zonal support and breathability where you need it most.
- Flywire cables in the forefoot and midfoot integrate with the laces to provide lockdown.
- Visible Zoom Air units in the forefoot provide low-profile responsive cushioning.
- Internal 1/2-bootie construction offers easy entry and a supportive fit.
- Rubber pods with a hexagonal pattern are placed in high-wear zones to enhance durability and multidirectional traction.