Composed on the ball, the Tiempo player is someone who leads by example. They’re the first name on the team sheet and are natural leaders on the pitch, players like Sergio Ramos, Jérôme Boateng and Gerard Piqué. Utilising Flyknit technology for the first time in its history and by adding new ultra-soft leather, the Nike Tiempo Legend VII will establish a new era for this modern classic.
- Flyknit constructed heel and tongue add breathability stretch and support where you need it most.
- Premium kangaroo leather with interior quilting provides cushioned touch.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces to lock down the foot.
- Stability Pods inside the collar cup your ankle for support.
- NIKEGRIP technology utilises interlocking textures to help prevent your foot from sliding inside the boot.
- Molded sockliner reduces stud pressure and enhances comfort.
- Mix of detachable aluminum studs and fixed studs provide traction on soft muddy pitches.
- Anti-Clog Traction on the soleplate helps prevent mud from sticking.