Worn by players born in ‘95 or later with a national team appearance, the Rising Fast Pack is a nod to the next wave of brilliant footballers, like Ousmane Dembélé, Joshua Kimmich and André Silva.
Utilising Flyknit technology for the first time in its history and by adding ultra-soft leather, the Nike Tiempo Legend VII will establish a new era for this modern classic.
- Flyknit constructed heel and tongue add breathability stretch and support where you need it most
- Premium kangaroo leather with interior quilting provides cushioned touch.
- Fitmesh lining provides dynamic forefoot lockdown and prevents the leather from over stretching.
- Stretchy lofted tongue ensures protection through Knit for the player.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces to lock down the foot.
- Stability Pods inside the collar cup your ankle for support.
- NIKEGRIP technology utilises interlocking textures to help prevent your foot from sliding inside the boot.
- Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions.
- Moulded sockliner reduces stud pressure and enhances comfort.
- Hyperstability plate provides lightweight traction on firm ground.