Constructed from soft kangaroo leather on the vamp and billed for the no-nonsense, anti-tech footballer, the Premier II FG offers a classic aesthetic, modern performance and out-of-the-box comfort.
Three key design features give a hearty nostalgic nod to past boots to bring Nike heritage to the modern game. The new tongue is a silhouette from the Air Zoom Legend II, Ronaldinho Touch of Gold and Totti boots. New vamp stitching and large heel block branding is inspired by the legendary 1994 Tiempo Premier.
- Wider lace area provides a comfortable fit.
- Kangaroo leather vamp offers classic cushioned touch.
- Fold-over tongue hides the top of the laces to create a smooth striking surface.
- Full-length TPU plate offers durability and stability.
- Conical studs provide targeted traction and a smooth ride.