Composed on the ball, the Tiempo player is someone who leads by example. They’re the first name on the team sheet and are natural leaders on the pitch, players like Sergio Ramos, Jérôme Boateng and Gerard Piqué. Utilising Flyknit technology for the first time in its history and by adding new ultra-soft leather, the Nike Tiempo Legend VII will establish a new era for this modern classic.
- Flyknit constructed heel and tongue add breathability stretch and support where you need it most
- Premium kangaroo leather with interior quilting provides cushioned touch.
- Fitmesh lining provides dynamic forefoot lockdown and prevents the leather from over stretching.
- Stretchy lofted tongue ensures protection through Knit for the player.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces to lock down the foot.
- Stability Pods inside the collar cup your ankle for support.
- NIKEGRIP technology utilises interlocking textures to help prevent your foot from sliding inside the boot.
- Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions.
- Moulded sockliner reduces stud pressure and enhances comfort.
- Hyperstability plate provides lightweight traction on soft muddy pitches.